Historical Tour Groups:
Time: Please call the museum for availability
Cost: $10.00 per visitor for college students and adult tours.
For all groups: $40.00 non-refundable deposit is required
Guided Historical Tours
Ideal for adults, this program includes a documentary video and guided tour. Visitors discuss the history of the 160-year-old Gothic-Revival style house and its famous occupants, Giuseppe Garibaldi and Antonio Meucci. Learn about General Garibaldi's valiant efforts to unify Italy and the fate of Antonio Meucci, the true inventor of the telephone.
Groups may wish to combine a group tour with one of our Speaker Bureau topics for an additional fee.
Registration Information and Cancellation Policy
1. Call the museum to schedule a tentative date.
2. When given a tentative date, complete the registration form on the reverse side and return it to the museum with a $40 non-refundable deposit.
3. All dates are tentative until the deposit is received and the museum sends you a confirmation letter.
4. In the unlikely event that the museum needs to cancel a trip within 24 hours, the deposit will be returned or for rescheduled programs, $40 will be deducted from the total cost of the program.
5. There is a $40 cancellation fee for all trips that cancel within 24 hours of scheduled arrangement, not including trips cancelled because of inclement weather, they will be rescheduled.